Brown Immigration Law PC, LLO is a boutique business immigration law firm that serves a wide variety of corporate clients and individuals who are pursuing the American Dream. Our role is to support our clients in fulfilling that dream while also providing excellent service and peace of mind.
We seek excellent writers with strong critical thinking skills, someone who pays attention to detail, has a positive attitude and work ethic, and has a heart for service. Effective time management and organization skills are also essential. The Associate will be a key member of the firm with the potential to grow in their role as the firm continues to grow. With regards to immigration legal work, you will determine the best immigration strategy for the client, perform legal research on issues, advise the client, draft legal documents, complete relevant immigration forms and compile supporting documentation. You will also supervise one to two paralegals, and be involved in client meetings, client presentations, and proposal responses.
Our firm has a very high standard for our work product and client service and are looking for similar minded people.
A work day for an Associate Attorney will depend on the needs of our clients but will generally include the hours in which we are open to the public, 8:30-5:00pm. You will schedule your own client appointments and manage your own schedule.
• Juris Doctorate from accredited university (Required)
• Bar admittance – any state
• Prior experience in immigration or business law. (Preferred) Candidates that demonstrate their interest in these areas based on previous activities will be given preference. We would consider a recent graduate without post-graduate immigration experience if the candidate demonstrated an interest in immigration law while in law school.
• Fluency in Spanish is an asset and knowledge of other languages (Preferred)
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover letter describing the interest in immigration and/or business law
• Law School transcripts
• Writing sample
Salary Information: Commensurate with experience.