Danielle is an Associate Attorney handling a variety of corporate immigration matters. Her work includes employment-based permanent residency cases as well as visa work for high-tech, high-growth companies located all over the United States.
Danielle graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Law with distinction and was admitted to practice in Colorado later that year. Her legal education focused primarily on business transactions for the large multi-national company, especially defense contractors working on sensitive national security technology. During law school, she interned with the Department of Defense and USSTRATCOM, where she built an expertise in export control and government contracting. She also worked with small start-up businesses in Nebraska to address their business formation and employment needs.
In her spare time, Danielle reads and dreams of Paris.
- University of Nebraska College of Law –with Distinction
- International Corporate Law National Security Law
- University of Nebraska College of Business Administration
- Economics (Labor), Finance & Political Science
- Colorado State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Institute of Space Law – conference speaker
- American Society of International Law – conference speaker
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Junhong: Aviation, Admiralty, and Space Pirates – Air & Space Lawyer Vol. 29 No. 2, 2016
- “Calling Space Traffic Control” An argument for careful consideration before granting Space Traffic Management Authorities – publication pending ILSA Journal of Comparative and International Law